I know most people when they start a blog they start saying they wanted to use their blog to express themselves and state their ideas etc…. I just wanted to do something. I was pretty bored with my life at the time and this blog was a way to add more. It is hard blogging. Starting out I worried if what I write is even blog worthy. Who is going to read it. I want to sound really smart and intellectual etc… Now that I am a year in, those worries don’t faze me. I have had blog post that has gotten a lot of comments to blog post that wasn’t even looked at. Surprisingly the post that I don’t contemplate on that much become the post that get a lot more likes. I have to say that I know now that in blogging you just don’t have to over think it.
Now that I let it flow and not think about it much I feel more comfortable bring you my experience, my thoughts, my passion, in a nut shell my world through my words.
If you haven’t been to some of my other blogs. Please check them out as well.
Foodmental.wordpress.com AKA Pussy Foods
- Ask an Expert: Does the Length of Your Blog Post Really Matter? (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- 8 Places You Should Promote Your Blog to Get More Readers (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- What Will I Blog Today? (crozell25.wordpress.com)
- 12 Tips to Write a Better Blog Post (corpnet.com)
- First Ever Blog Post (bloggingtofindmyself.wordpress.com)
- A Blog Can Change your Life in Astounding Ways (sookton.com)